1739 NE 155th Ave, Portland, OR 972305 beds, 3 baths, 2,910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 147 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- MLS #: 14554794
- Finished basement, 225 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,910 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: R640492
- Zillow Home ID: 111710439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1739 Ne 155th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wilkes market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.3% higher than in Portland, and 56.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wilkes home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wilkes home values.
- 1721 NE 155th Ave Portland, OR$249K32.51,858
- 1811 NE 155th Ave Portland, OR$260K311,660
- 1715 NE 155th Ave Portland, OR$405K353,696
- 1823 NE 155th Ave Portland, OR$188K311,382
- 1744 NE 153rd Pl Portland, OR$236K321,216
- 1730 NE 153rd Pl Portland, OR$210K321,311
- 1808 NE 153rd Pl Portland, OR$222K421,663
- 1647 NE 155th Ave Portland, OR$254K421,889
- 1905 NE 155th Ave Portland, OR$171K311,336
- 1822 NE 153rd Pl Portland, OR$221K321,453
- 1700 NE 153rd Pl Portland, OR$309K642,100
- 1740 NE 155th Ave Portland, OR$242K221,669
- 1810 NE 155th Ave Portland, OR$204K321,144
- 1806 NE 155th Ave Portland, OR$249K421,912
- 1838 NE 153rd Pl Portland, OR$359K332,764
- 1635 NE 155th Ave Portland, OR$152K211,030
- 1921 NE 155th Ave Portland, OR$346K333,157
- 1739 NE 155th Ave Portland, OR$298K532,705
- 1644 NE 153rd Pl Portland, OR$349K433,333
- 1906 NE 155th Ave Portland, OR$271K322,037
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!