- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1739 Terrace Heights Ln, Reno, NV 895233 beds, 3 baths, 1,669 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $246,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 437 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,669 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 03912227
- Zillow Home ID: 7297781
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1739 Terrace Heights Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.6% less than in Reno, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 1749 Terrace Heights Ln Reno, NV$252K432,272
- 1729 Terrace Heights Ln Reno, NV$254K321,670
- 1759 Terrace Heights Ln Reno, NV$273K432,272
- 1719 Terrace Heights Ln Reno, NV$273K432,272
- 5287 Simons Dr Reno, NV$325K432,272
- 5283 Simons Dr Reno, NV$299K32.52,549
- 5293 Simons Dr Reno, NV$316K432,272
- 1769 Terrace Heights Ln Reno, NV$244K42.51,896
- 5295 Simons Dr Reno, NV$318K432,549
- 1750 Terrace Heights Ln Reno, NV$241K32.51,669
- 1709 Terrace Heights Ln Reno, NV$284K432,272
- 1740 Terrace Heights Ln Reno, NV$235K321,670
- 5277 Simons Dr Reno, NV$372K432,272
- 1760 Terrace Heights Ln Reno, NV$229K32.51,669
- 1730 Terrace Heights Ln Reno, NV$279K42.51,896
- 1770 Terrace Heights Ln Reno, NV$239K42.51,896
- 5297 Simons Dr Reno, NV$268K42.51,896
- 1779 Terrace Heights Ln Reno, NV$233K32.51,669
- 5273 Simons Dr Reno, NV$316K32.52,549
- 1720 Terrace Heights Ln Reno, NV$290K432,272
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.