This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1971
- Views: 7,537 all time views
- HOA Fee: $280
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- View: City
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, GarageAttached \ Attached, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, InteriorFeatures \ Shower in Tub, LastChangeType \ Pending, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, Pool \ None, Spa \ None, SaleType \ Standard, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Laundry \ Inside, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Roofing \ Composition, Appliances \ Refrigerator, WaterSource \ District\Public, PreviousStatus \ Backup Offer, Rooms \ Living Room, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, Stories \ One Level, Heating \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Fireplace \ None, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, View \ City Lights, Appliances \ Microwave, Style \ Contemporary, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, Fencing \ Blockwall, AttachedStructure \ Attached, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, Parking \ Assigned, View \ Ocean, SecurityFeatures \ Smoke Detector, Utilities \ 220V In Laundry, WindowFeatures \ Double Pane Windows, CommonWalls \ 1 common wall, PropertySubType \ Stock Cooperative, SecurityFeatures \ Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), DoorFeatures \ Sliding Glass Door(s), Floor \ Stone\Travertine, InteriorFeatures \ Remodeled Kitchen, DirectionFaces \ Southeast, SchoolDistrict \ Laguna Beach Unified, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ Living Room Balcony, Appliances \ Tankless Water Heater, EatingArea \ Living Room, InteriorFeatures \ Unfurnished, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, EntryLocation \ Top Level, InteriorFeatures \ Living Room Deck Attached, Laundry \ In Closet, InteriorFeatures \ Copper Plumbing Full, Appliances \ Gas Range, SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 932 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2122351566
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $425K-1.08M.
Market guideZillow predicts 92651 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Laguna Beach as a whole. Among Laguna Beach homes, this home is valued 57% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 36.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92651, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% less than in Laguna Beach, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92651 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Laguna Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92651 home values.
Nearby Schools in Laguna Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org