174 Cottage St APT 4R, East Boston, MA 021282 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Completely renovated available for immediate occupancy.
2 equal sized bedrooms with closets. Modern open floor plan. Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances. Unit has hardwood floors, central air, a private porch and renovated bathroom.
EASY commute downtown or government center on blue line. Located in between Airport and Maverick stop.
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: None
- Parking: On street
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 1.0
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 2115850973
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 174 Cottage Street APT 4R
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% greater than in Boston, and 22% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 182 Cottage St UNIT G101 Boston, MA$219K21774
- 182 Cottage St APT 102 Boston, MA$265K111,400
- 182 Cottage St APT 201 Boston, MA$248K21827
- 182 Cottage St APT 202 Boston, MA$170K21646
- 182 Cottage St APT 301 Boston, MA$253K21827
- 182 Cottage St APT 401 Boston, MA$239K21827
- 182 Cottage St APT 402 Boston, MA$278K21787
- 182 Cottage St APT 302 Boston, MA$213K11646
- 184 Cottage St Boston, MA$1.35M----8,064
- 174 Cottage St UNIT 402 Boston, MA$171K21658
- 174 Cottage St APT 1G Boston, MA$153K11557
- 174 Cottage St UNIT 101 Boston, MA$171K21975
- 174 Cottage St UNIT 102 Boston, MA$153K11589
- 174 Cottage St UNIT 201 Boston, MA$167K21684
- 174 Cottage St UNIT 202 Boston, MA$154K21643
- 174 Cottage St UNIT 301 Boston, MA$174K21684
- 174 Cottage St UNIT 302 Boston, MA$159K21649
- 174 Cottage St UNIT 401 Boston, MA$224K21682
- 174 Cottage St # 402F Boston, MA$200K21658
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292