- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
174 Dryid Hill Rd # A, Swannanoa, NC 287782 beds, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Parcel #: 969925079100000
- Zillow Home ID: 5633896
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 174 Dryid Hill Road # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28778, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% higher than in Swannanoa, and 30.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28778 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Swannanoa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28778 home values.
- 174 Dryid Hill Rd Swannanoa, NC$275K321,512
- Dryid Hill Rd Swannanoa, NC--------
- 12 Covered Corner Dr Swannanoa, NC$104K32900
- 217 Westwood Ave Swannanoa, NC$76K----784
- 219 Westwood Ave Swannanoa, NC$91K----1,144
- 223 Westwood Ave Swannanoa, NC--------
- 215 Westwood Ave Swannanoa, NC$70K----744
- 8 Covered Corner Dr Swannanoa, NC$82K----1,120
- 221 Westwood Ave Swannanoa, NC$204K431,684
- 216 Westwood Ave Swannanoa, NC$93K----1,456
- 213 Westwood Ave Swannanoa, NC$86K21804
- 164 Dryid Hill Rd Swannanoa, NC$211K----1,800
- 32 Nellie Bell Ln Swannanoa, NC--------
- 203 Kennedy Dr Swannanoa, NC$125K21994
- 227 Westwood Ave Swannanoa, NC$74K----972
- 201 Kennedy Dr Swannanoa, NC$102K311,422
- 211 Westwood Ave Swannanoa, NC$76K11822
- 70 Leisure Ln Swannanoa, NC$478K343,913
Nearby Schools in Swannanoa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.