- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 6,812 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $440,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $209
- Finished basement
- Parking: Off street
- View: Territorial
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,108 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: M:000033 B:0016 P:000128
- Zillow Home ID: 56354741
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $420-515K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01880 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Wakefield as a whole. Among 01880 homes, this home is valued 13.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01880, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% less than in Wakefield, and 78.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01880 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
|1 Acorn Ave Wakefield, MA||$527K||3||1.5||2,248|
|173 Oak St Wakefield, MA||$414K||3||1||1,873|
|3 Acorn Ave Wakefield, MA||$472K||3||1.5||2,304|
|10 Acorn Ave Wakefield, MA||$428K||3||1.5||2,108|
|169 Oak St Wakefield, MA||$398K||3||1.5||1,397|
|180 Oak St Wakefield, MA||$488K||3||3.5||2,053|
|178 Oak St Wakefield, MA||$424K||3||1.5||1,650|
|176 Oak St Wakefield, MA||$399K||3||2||1,433|
|17 Acorn Ave Wakefield, MA||$401K||3||1.5||1,436|
|167 Oak St Wakefield, MA||$415K||4||2||1,868|
|168 Oak St Wakefield, MA||$468K||4||1.5||1,972|
|183 Oak St Wakefield, MA||$432K||3||1.5||1,624|
|16 Acorn Ave Wakefield, MA||$511K||3||1.5||1,728|
|177 Oak St Wakefield, MA||$431K||3||2.5||1,884|
|24 Acorn Ave Wakefield, MA||$666K||3||2||2,753|
|165 Oak St Wakefield, MA||$342K||3||1||1,021|
|30 Acorn Ave Wakefield, MA||$674K||6||3.5||3,661|
|166 Oak St Wakefield, MA||$369K||2||1||1,267|
|185 Oak St Wakefield, MA||$394K||3||1.5||1,448|
|150 Oak St Wakefield, MA||$371K||4||1||1,783|
Nearby Schools in Wakefield
K-4 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!