174 Pickett Mill Blvd, Bluffton, SC 29909
Sold on 8/7/13: $280,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:3,337 sq ft
- Lot:8,276 sqft
- Year Built:2010
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $280,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
Master suite on the 1st floor, with large walkin closet, tray ceiling, separate shower and garden tub, double sink vanity with upgraded cabinets. Entire home is painted in Favorite Tan, including the garage, so no painting required. Beautiful living room with fireplace and view of the fountain in the lagoon. Very relaxing to listen to and look at the lighted fountain in the evening. Same view and sound from the master bedroom. Kitchen has upgraded 42" cabinets with crown moulding. Walkin pantry, stainless steel appliances, eatin kitchen, recessed lighting, and bar make it fabulous for entertaining. Separate formal dining area with wood floors. Wood floors throughout entryway, dining area, and down the hallway to the half bath. Separate laundry room. Queen bed, entryway foyer table and mirror, some pictures and other deco items included with home. Pictures upon request.
Second floor haven. Four bedrooms upstairs with large loft area. Almost like having two separate wings upstairs. For each two bedrooms there is a full bathroom. One of the upstairs bedrooms has a walkin closet. Both bathrooms have a large storage/linen closet and one of the bathrooms also has a double sink vanity. Second upstairs bathroom also has a large vanity but single sink. Linen/game closet also in the loft area. Plenty of storage space. Most curtains to convey unless it's a matching ensemble. Back yard has fencing on both sides, so easily fenced in if you have young children or pets. I preferred having access to the lagoon for fishing.
Not due to transfer until Aug 2013, but willing to move immediately if offer is close to asking price. Not interested in a lease to own with a "company" that sublets.
Family and pet friendly. Great walking area around the lagoon. Easy access to I95, Hilton Head, Beaufort, Savannah.
- CoolingCentral, Other
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Pantry, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- High SchoolBluffton High School
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow222
- Elementary SchoolBluffton Elem
- Exterior MaterialStone, Vinyl
- Middle SchoolH.E. McCracken
- Neighborhood NameMill Creek
- Parcel #R614 028 000 3773 0000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- School DistrictBeaufort County
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #0
- Zillow Home ID80956206
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$333,711||$314K – $380K||+$1,597||$100||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,755/mo||$913 – $2.5K/mo||-$9||$0.53||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts South Carolina home values will rise 2.1% next year. Among 29909 homes, this home is valued 44.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29909 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% greater than in Okatie, and 23.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29909 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Okatie.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 174 Pickett Mill Boulevard
- 176 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$240K----2,660
- 172 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$218K43.02,003
- 170 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$239K33.02,430
- 180 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$344K54.03,457
- 173 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$258K--3.02,544
- 175 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$328K53.53,443
- 171 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$216K42.02,050
- 177 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$256K42.02,050
- 182 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$246K----2,422
- 179 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$203K----1,764
- 169 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$207K--2.51,759
- 162 Pickett Mill Blvd Okatie, SC$341K----3,598
- 181 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$256K----2,696
- 159 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$204K4----
- 159 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$187K42.02,050
- 159 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$199K42.0--
- 159 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$186K42.02,050
- 167 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$218K32.01,784
- 156 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$180K32.01,675
- 183 Pickett Mill Blvd Bluffton, SC$219K42.52,160
Nearby Schools in Okatie
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005