174 Titus Ave, Staten Island, NY 103064 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,702 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $186
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 040380018
- Zillow Home ID: 32334638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 174 Titus Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New Dorp Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 750% higher than in New York, and 74.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Dorp Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Dorp Beach home values.
- 178 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$283K----1,500
- 170 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$408K421,750
- 180 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$314K21806
- 166 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$309K----1,280
- 164 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$264K----1,280
- 182 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$380K211,500
- 163 Cuba Ave Staten Island, NY$256K----1,800
- 165 Cuba Ave Staten Island, NY$488K----1,800
- 162 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$268K----1,280
- 149 Cuba Ave Staten Island, NY$459K----1,800
- 171 Cuba Ave Staten Island, NY$431KStudio21,750
- 160 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$303K----1,280
- 175 Cuba Ave Staten Island, NY$456KStudio--1,750
- 155 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$390K442,400
- 155 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$379K432,400
- 147 Cuba Ave # B Staten Island, NY$245K31980
- 153 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$392K41.52,400
- 165 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$345K----1,600
- 154 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$471K----1,300
- Titus Ave Staten Island, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.