- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1740 7th Ave, Sacramento, CA 958184 beds, 2 baths, 2,335 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $865,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 2 spaces, 320 sqft
- Security System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,335 sqft
- Parcel #: 01203040040000
- Zillow Home ID: 25795717
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1740 7th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Land Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% less than in Sacramento, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Land Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Land Park home values.
- 1742 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$482K311,382
- 1732 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$681K32.52,201
- 17th St Sacramento, CA--------
- 1748 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$566K31.51,759
- 1708 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$549K411,553
- 3209 17th St Sacramento, CA$1.02M333,019
- 1735 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$709K432,931
- 1725 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$701K322,042
- 3217 17th St Sacramento, CA$673K32.52,094
- 1751 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$571K22.51,938
- 1729 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$545K31.51,448
- 1758 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$476K311,549
- 3201 17th St Sacramento, CA$725K222,380
- 1723 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$725K32.52,249
- 1755 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$573K422,532
- 1701 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$711K232,594
- 1707 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$571K221,683
- 1745 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$550K221,520
- 1770 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$442K211,459
- 1759 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$651K322,068
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.