- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 126 days on Zillow
- Views: 536 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $14
- MLS #: B446370
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Property Type \ 2-4 Family Residential, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, On Waterfront Y\N \ No, Apt 2 Studio Y\N \ No, Attic \ Crawl Space, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ Other - See Remarks, ListingType \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Apt 1 Features \ Living Room, Apt 1 Features \ Porch, Apt 2 Features \ Eat-In Kitchen, Apt 2 Features \ Living Room, Year Description \ Existing, Apt 1 Features \ Eat-In Kitchen, Exterior Construction \ Composition, Apt 3 Features \ Eat-In Kitchen, Apt 3 Features \ Living Room, Apt 3 Studio Y\N \ No, Water Heater\Fuel \ Other - See Remarks, Floors Description \ Vinyl-Some, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Riparian Rights \ No, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Rent Includes \ Lawn Maintenance, Apt 1 Studio Y\N \ Yes, Type of Residence \ 3 Unit, HVAC Type \ Other - See Remarks, Heating Fuel Description \ Other - See Remarks, Parking\Driveway \ Parking Area, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Woodburning \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, Basement Description \ Full
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 2911001440720002056000
- Zillow Home ID: 31442366
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $38-52K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 14301 home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Niagara Falls as a whole. Among 14301 homes, this home is 39.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 60.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.1% greater than in Niagara Falls, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14301 home values.
|1736 Ashland Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$33K||3||2||1,260|
|1744 Ashland Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$33K||2||1||1,540|
|1732 Ashland Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$49K||6||2||2,250|
|1739 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$33K||3||1||1,224|
|1741 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$31K||3||1||1,342|
|1733 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$79K||--||--||--|
|1745 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$41K||4||1||1,944|
|1733 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$50K||3||1||2,128|
|1743 Ashland Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$49K||6||2||2,353|
|1726 Ashland Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$38K||6||2||1,668|
|1731 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$37K||4||2||1,760|
|1747 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$31K||4||1.5||1,449|
|1747 Ashland Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$33K||3||2||944|
|1731 Ashland Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$47K||6||2||2,248|
|1751 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$40K||5||2||1,936|
|1729 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$33K||3||1||1,308|
|1739 Ashland Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$46K||Studio||--||2,184|
|1722 Ashland Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$53K||5||3||2,730|
|1753 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$31K||3||1||1,300|
|1727 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$32K||3||1||1,240|
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.