A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,838 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 2,758 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $294,950
- Last sale price/sqft: $238
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Off street
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Traditional, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Oil, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Slab, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Style \ 10, Utility room location \ M, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6855700080
- Zillow Home ID: 49011449
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $276-365K.
Market guideZillow predicts Olympic Hills home values will increase 9% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Olympic Hills homes, this home is valued 12.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Olympic Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.2% greater than in Seattle, and 48.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Olympic Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Olympic Hills home values.
|1734 NE 136th St Seattle, WA||$381K||3||1||1,400|
|1746 NE 136th St Seattle, WA||$350K||3||1||1,410|
|1911 NE 137th St Seattle, WA||$324K||3||1||940|
|1919 NE 137th St Seattle, WA||$329K||2||1||1,060|
|1905 NE 137th St Seattle, WA||$353K||3||1||1,240|
|1728 NE 136th St Seattle, WA||$423K||4||2||1,780|
|1739 NE 136th St Seattle, WA||$457K||3||1.75||1,780|
|1752 NE 136th St Seattle, WA||$351K||3||1||1,250|
|1733 NE 136th St Seattle, WA||$314K||3||1||940|
|1745 NE 136th St Seattle, WA||$327K||2||1||1,250|
|1901 NE 137th St Seattle, WA||$339K||2||1||1,060|
|1925 NE 137th St Seattle, WA||$429K||3||2||1,680|
|1727 NE 136th St Seattle, WA||$367K||3||2||1,400|
|1751 NE 136th St Seattle, WA||$357K||2||2||1,240|
|1722 NE 136th St Seattle, WA||$390K||3||2||1,650|
|1912 NE 137th St Seattle, WA||$535K||4||2.75||3,200|
|1725 NE 137th St Seattle, WA||$313K||3||1||940|
|1922 NE 135th St Seattle, WA||$317K||3||1||1,030|
|13702 19th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$556K||3||2.75||3,090|
|13701 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$525K||4||2||1,970|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.