1740 SW 64th Ave, Miami, FL 331553 beds, 2 baths, 1,774 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 558 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: A1733695
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,774 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 1540120470120
- Zillow Home ID: 44018168
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1740 Sw 64th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33155, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.2% higher than in West Miami, and 125.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33155 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33155 home values.
- 1760 SW 64th Ave Miami, FL$293K421,847
- 1720 SW 64th Ave Miami, FL$250K22943
- SW 16th Ter Miami, FL$257K211,155
- SW 17th St Miami, FL$231K21968
- 1761 SW 64th Ct Miami, FL$288K321,716
- 1741 SW 64th Ct Miami, FL$264K311,370
- 1780 SW 64th Ave Miami, FL$266K311,273
- 1700 SW 64th Ave Miami, FL$379K421,806
- 1700 SW 64th Ave Miami, FL$308K------
- 6370 SW 17th St Miami, FL--321,650
- 1781 SW 64th Ct Miami, FL$323K212,223
- 6371 SW 18th St Miami, FL$243K21977
- 6371 SW 17th St Miami, FL$297K211,267
- 6400 SW 16th Ter Miami, FL$277K211,388
- 1721 SW 64th Ct Miami, FL$364K322,183
- 6410 SW 16th Ter Miami, FL$299K321,440
- 6410 SW 16th Ter Miami, FL$177K321,440
- 6360 SW 17th St Miami, FL$231K21968
- 6420 SW 16th Ter Miami, FL$236K311,148
- 6400 SW 18th St Miami, FL$314K211,496
Nearby Schools in West Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292