- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1740 W 60th St, Anderson, IN 460133 beds, 2 baths, 1,809 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $74,250
- Price/sqft: $41
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 800 sqft
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,809 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-11-35-200-025.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80673356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1740 W 60th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.2% less than in Indiana, and 97.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indiana.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6009 Ridgeview Dr Anderson, IN$239K32.53,205
- 5939 Ridgeview Ln Anderson, IN$137K31.51,614
- 5917 Ridgeview Ln Anderson, IN$133K31.52,740
- 6021 Ridgeview Dr Anderson, IN$137K322,428
- 5836 Ridgeview Ln Anderson, IN$135K31.51,323
- 6105 Ridgeview Dr Anderson, IN$191K31.52,362
- 6111 Ridgeview Dr Anderson, IN$133K31.51,722
- 6121 Ridgeview Dr Anderson, IN$120K31.52,579
- 6211 Ridgeview Dr Anderson, IN$146K321,897
- 1505 W 60th St Anderson, IN--311,258
- 6221 Ridgeview Dr Anderson, IN$148K31.51,499
- 6311 Ridgeview Dr Anderson, IN$104K31.51,464
- 6402 Ridgeview Dr Anderson, IN$408K211,259
- 5824 Ridge Rd Anderson, IN$83K311,298
- 5615 Ridge Rd Anderson, IN--311,360
- 6822 Pendleton Ave Anderson, IN$168K32.51,228
- 1409 W 60th St Anderson, IN--511,722
- 1408 W 60th St Anderson, IN$77K311,419
- 1402 W 60th St Anderson, IN$70K21.51,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!