- Lot: 3.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 6,166 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $4,590,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $897
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1184 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bathroom \ Bidet, Bathroom \ Half Bath - More than 1, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Construction Type \ Reclaimed Materials, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Cooling \ Whole House Fan, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Floor, Energy Features \ Passive Solar, Energy Features \ Smart Vent Foundation, Energy Features \ Solar Power On Grid, Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Foundation \ Foundation Pillars, Foundation \ Masonry Perimeter, Foundation \ Mudsill, Foundation \ Sealed Crawlspace, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Electric Car Hookup, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Fireplace, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ Possible, Horse Property Description \ Unimproved, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Freezer, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned, Water \ Water Treatment System, Water \ Well - Agricultural/Other
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,115 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 53239015
- Zillow Home ID: 19751486
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3.05M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95030 home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 5% increase for Los Gatos as a whole. Among 95030 homes, this home is valued 103.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% lower than in Los Gatos, and 96.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Gatos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95030 home values.
|17450 Phillips Ave Los Gatos, CA||$3.99M||5||4||5,725|
|17200 Phillips Ave Los Gatos, CA||$2.41M||5||3||2,086|
|17300 Phillips Ave Los Gatos, CA||$4.81M||5||3.5||4,732|
|17140 Crescent Dr Los Gatos, CA||$3.31M||4||2.5||3,399|
|16580 Cypress Way Los Gatos, CA||$1.63M||1||1||1,497|
|17230 Phillips Ave Los Gatos, CA||$3.13M||4||3||2,835|
|17500 Phillips Ave Los Gatos, CA||$2.17M||3||1.5||2,340|
|17160 Crescent Dr Los Gatos, CA||$2.73M||5||3||4,074|
|16660 Cypress Way Los Gatos, CA||$2.46M||4||4||2,924|
|17130 Crescent Dr Los Gatos, CA||$3.22M||3||5||3,341|
|17180 Crescent Dr Los Gatos, CA||$2.34M||4||3||2,968|
|17121 Crescent Dr Los Gatos, CA||$1.66M||3||2||1,483|
|16540 Blackberry Hill Rd Los Gatos, CA||$3M||5||4||4,212|
|16550 Blackberry Hill Rd Los Gatos, CA||$2.21M||3||3||2,539|
|16400 Blackberry Hill Rd Los Gatos, CA||$3.62M||4||4||5,110|
|17190 Phillips Ave Los Gatos, CA||$3.61M||4||3.5||3,815|
|16485 Blackberry Hill Rd Los Gatos, CA||$4.75M||9||8||7,153|
|17220 Phillips Ave Los Gatos, CA||$3.18M||4||2.5||2,586|
|16600 Cypress Way Los Gatos, CA||$1.85M||2||3||1,650|
|17514 Phillips Ave Los Gatos, CA||$2.4M||3||2.5||2,950|
Nearby Schools in Los Gatos
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!