17402 6th Ave SW, Normandy Park, WA 981666 beds, 3 baths, 3,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $403,500
- Price/sqft: $112
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1190 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Territorial
- Lot "A" Beach Rites
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6114400028
- Zillow Home ID: 48982272
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17402 6th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98166 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.4% greater than in Normandy Park, and 44.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98166 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Normandy Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98166 home values.
- 17402 6th Ave SW Normandy Park, WA$618K52.753,600
- 17416 6th Ave SW Normandy Park, WA$530K51.752,670
- 427 SW 174th St Normandy Park, WA$523K41.752,140
- 434 SW 174th St Normandy Park, WA$613K533,620
- 17438 6th Ave SW Normandy Park, WA$609K32.52,090
- 458 SW 174th St Normandy Park, WA$564K41.752,470
- 17164 6th Pl SW Normandy Park, WA$598K52.52,830
- 17403 6th Ave SW Normandy Park, WA$540K31.752,070
- 17419 6th Ave SW Normandy Park, WA$568K31.752,620
- 416 SW 174th St Normandy Park, WA$1.13M433,950
- 17158 6th Pl SW Normandy Park, WA$562K32.252,620
- 17448 6th Ave SW Normandy Park, WA$734K42.752,450
- 17417 4th Ave SW Normandy Park, WA$777K52.753,990
- 17166 6th Pl SW Normandy Park, WA$518K433,380
- 17435 6th Ave SW Normandy Park, WA$582K41.752,840
- 17443 4th Ave SW Normandy Park, WA$779K53.254,194
- 17150 6th Pl SW Normandy Park, WA$604K533,200
- 17427 4th Ave SW Normandy Park, WA$549K51.752,480
- 17439 4th Ave SW Normandy Park, WA$479K31.51,840
- 17217 4th Ave SW Normandy Park, WA$739K43.253,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!