17403 Vine St, Fontana, CA 923353 beds, 1 bath, 1,222 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Cooling System: Central, LaundryRoom, Smoking Not Allowed
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,222 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0192091100000
- Zillow Home ID: 17280099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17403 Vine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92335 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% higher than in Fontana, and 62.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92335 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fontana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92335 home values.
- 17413 Vine St Fontana, CA$246K31.51,280
- 17410 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$252K421,806
- 17396 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$232K321,612
- 17423 Vine St Fontana, CA$241K211,327
- 17418 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$238K321,427
- 17404 Vine St Fontana, CA$246K221,481
- 17414 Vine St Fontana, CA$242K221,349
- 17388 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$212K311,358
- 17426 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$178K311,071
- 17433 Vine St Fontana, CA$253K321,778
- 17424 Vine St Fontana, CA$220K211,208
- 17380 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$203K311,062
- 17436 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$252K311,665
- 17434 Vine St Fontana, CA$238K321,313
- 17445 Vine St Fontana, CA$238K321,300
- 17370 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$245K421,606
- 17409 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$204K31.51,071
- 17397 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$203K311,071
- 17446 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$208K311,032
- 17417 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$201K31990
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.