17407 Dumont Dr# 17407, Fort Myers, FL 33967
Sold on 9/20/11: $40,500
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,184 sq ft
- Lot:3,395 sqft
- Year Built:1984
- Last Sold:Sep 2011 for $40,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID45415002
- Construction Quality5.0
- Days on Zillow825
- Last Remodel Year1984
- Parcel #08462540000007407
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories2.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$52,757||$36K – $67K||-$909||$44||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,098/mo||$780 – $2K/mo||+$11||$0.93||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 33967 home values will increase 11.9% next year, compared to a 8.8% rise for Fort Myers as a whole. Among 33967 homes, this home is valued 63% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 64.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33967 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.6% greater than in Fort Myers, and 267.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33967 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33967 home values.
Neighborhood for 17407 Dumont Drive # 17407
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Rayma C. Page Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.0 mi
- San Carlos Park Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.2 mi
- Three Oaks Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.5 mi
- Three Oaks Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.0 mi
- South Fort Myers High (assigned) 9-12 3.5 mi
- Estero High (assigned) 9-12 4.5 mi
- Lexington Middle (assigned) 6-8 5.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005