- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17407 Rancho St, Encino, CA 913163 beds, 3 baths, 2,755 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $1,040,454
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,755 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 159
- Parcel #: 2290006004
- Zillow Home ID: 19993841
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17407 Rancho Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Encino, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.3% less than in Los Angeles, and 70.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Encino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
- 17417 Rancho St Encino, CA$2.3M665,988
- 4811 Andasol Ave Encino, CA$1.54M553,789
- 17423 Rancho St Encino, CA$1.43M543,319
- 4815 Andasol Ave Encino, CA$2.16M543,737
- 17351 Rancho St Encino, CA$3.18M877,402
- 17401 Rancho St Encino, CA$1.39M432,494
- 4750 Encino Ave Encino, CA$4.67M656,420
- 4810 Andasol Ave Encino, CA--442,937
- 4819 Andasol Ave Encino, CA$1.59M564,609
- 17349 Rancho St Encino, CA$1.57M573,154
- 17420 Rancho St Encino, CA$1.34M242,848
- 17437 Rancho St Encino, CA$1.5M443,850
- 4827 Andasol Ave Encino, CA$1.34M533,101
- 4826 Andasol Ave Encino, CA$1.47M443,998
- 4690 Encino Ave Encino, CA$1.11M422,403
- 17345 Rancho St Encino, CA$1.74M332,841
- 17358 Rancho St Encino, CA$1.18M221,894
- 4730 Encino Ave Encino, CA$1.54M454,256
- 4835 Andasol Ave Encino, CA$1.36M333,485
- 4816 Encino Ave Encino, CA$3.29M566,857
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292