1741 3rd St, Bethlehem, PA 18020Studio, 870 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,759 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 870 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: N7NE4 49 2A 0205
- Zillow Home ID: 82209742
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1741 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18020 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48% less than in Middletown, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middletown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18020 home values.
- 1725 3rd St Bethlehem, PA$114K311,344
- 1715 3rd St Bethlehem, PA$175K211,064
- 1726 3rd St Bethlehem, PA$144K21.51,429
- 1716 3rd St Bethlehem, PA$154K211,008
- 1705 3rd St Bethlehem, PA$200K321,368
- 1734 3rd St Bethlehem, PA$96K311,003
- 1737 3rd St Bethlehem, PA$157K211,904
- 3405 Washington St Bethlehem, PA$143K411,716
- 1718 2nd St Bethlehem, PA$154K31.51,399
- 1712 2nd St Bethlehem, PA$160K41.51,274
- 1726 2nd St Bethlehem, PA$184K321,337
- 1702 2nd St Bethlehem, PA$156K311,406
- 1727 4th St Bethlehem, PA$241K432,532
- 1649 3rd St Bethlehem, PA$333K34.52,206
- 1734 2nd St Bethlehem, PA$160K311,041
- 1715 4th St Bethlehem, PA$163K41.51,610
- 1654 3rd St Bethlehem, PA$166K31.51,404
- 1705 4th St Bethlehem, PA$125K311,092
- 3406 Washington St Bethlehem, PA$195K431,760
- 3315 Freemansburg Ave Bethlehem, PA$243K432,444
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292