1741 Hunter Ave, Mobile, AL 366043 beds, 2 baths, 1,995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $126,119
- Price/sqft: $63
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,995 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: R022910214001071
- Zillow Home ID: 51022422
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1741 Hunter Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hannon Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.1% lower than in Mobile, and 15.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hannon Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hannon Park home values.
- 1743 Hunter Ave Mobile, AL$246K--12,271
- 1737 Hunter Ave Mobile, AL$218K321,647
- 1745 Hunter Ave Mobile, AL$223K322,075
- Laurel St Mobile, AL$96K211,206
- Roberts St Mobile, AL$199K--22,077
- 1747 Hunter Ave Mobile, AL$171K321,743
- 1711 Hunter Ave Mobile, AL$308K--32,491
- 1700 Government St Mobile, AL$297K--34,310
- 1742 Hunter Ave Mobile, AL$277K322,333
- 1738 Hunter Ave Mobile, AL$206K211,412
- 1736 Hunter Ave Mobile, AL$226K322,548
- 1749 Hunter Ave Mobile, AL$182K--11,705
- 1744 Hunter Ave Mobile, AL$380K332,449
- 1709 Hunter Ave Mobile, AL$149K--22,030
- 169 Roberts St Mobile, AL$227K32.52,095
- 1751 Hunter Ave Mobile, AL$150K422,200
- 173 Hannon Ave Mobile, AL$221K222,143
- 1707 Hunter Ave Mobile, AL$220K43.52,050
- 1664 Government St Mobile, AL$188K--34,448
- 1707 Hunter Ave Mobile, AL--------
Nearby Schools in Mobile
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292