1741 N Kedzie Ave, Chicago, IL 606474 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
5 MONTH DELIVERY! PHOTOS AND VIRTUAL TOURS FROM PAST MODEL-
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $156
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other, Wood products
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2122536298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1741 N Kedzie Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Logan Square market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.1% lower than in Chicago, and 579.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Logan Square home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Logan Square home values.
- 1915 N Kedzie Ave Chicago, IL$491K21--
- 1911 N Kedzie Ave Chicago, IL$203K431,820
- 1909 N Kedzie Ave Chicago, IL$320K933,500
- 1901 N Kedzie Ave # 2N Chicago, IL$172K------
- 1903 N Kedzie Ave # 1N Chicago, IL$255K------
- 1901 N Kedzie Ave # 2S Chicago, IL$186K------
- 1901 N Kedzie Ave # 3S Chicago, IL$184K------
- 1903 N Kedzie Ave # 3N Chicago, IL$184K------
- 1901 N Kedzie Ave # 1S Chicago, IL$256K------
- 1939 N Kedzie Ave Chicago, IL$358K--11,120
- 1943 N Kedzie Ave Chicago, IL$318K------
- 1916 N Kedzie Ave Chicago, IL$335K22.5--
- 3121 W Homer St Chicago, IL$425K33.5--
- 3122 W Cortland St Chicago, IL$344K--11,615
- 1901 N Kedzie Ave Chicago, IL$145K211,000
- 1945 N Kedzie Ave APT 1 Chicago, IL$429K31--
- 3119 W Homer St Chicago, IL$304K--1899
- 3122 W Homer St Chicago, IL$338K--11,494
- 1918 N Kedzie Ave Chicago, IL$461K8----
- 3120 W Cortland St # 3 Chicago, IL$174K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292