- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1741 SW 32nd St, Lincoln, NE 685223 beds, 2 baths, 1,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,381 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 1032205003000
- Zillow Home ID: 55636035
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1741 Sw 32nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West A market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 30.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.4% greater than in Lincoln, and 9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West A home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lincoln.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West A home values.
- 1801 SW 32nd St Lincoln, NE$127K33962
- 1733 SW 32nd St Lincoln, NE$118K32922
- 1809 SW 32nd St Lincoln, NE$129K321,176
- 1721 SW 32nd St Lincoln, NE$174K321,600
- 1710 SW 33rd St Lincoln, NE$176K331,217
- 1720 SW 33rd St Lincoln, NE$145K221,056
- 1700 SW 33rd St Lincoln, NE$180K321,568
- 1819 SW 32nd St Lincoln, NE$109K31920
- 1730 SW 33rd St Lincoln, NE$175K321,234
- 1750 SW 32nd St Lincoln, NE$128K22956
- 1740 SW 32nd St Lincoln, NE$141K221,162
- 1800 SW 32nd St Lincoln, NE$131K321,162
- 1740 SW 33rd St Lincoln, NE$155K221,035
- 1829 SW 32nd St Lincoln, NE$124K33952
- 1730 SW 32nd St Lincoln, NE$113K21826
- 1810 SW 32nd St Lincoln, NE$149K321,162
- 1720 SW 32nd St Lincoln, NE$112K22816
- 1800 SW 33rd St Lincoln, NE$157K231,043
- 1820 SW 32nd St Lincoln, NE$128K32816
- 1837 SW 32nd St Lincoln, NE$162K321,452
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.