- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17413 Inland Loop, Lakeville, MN 550443 beds, 2 baths, 1,868 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1998 for $139,800
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 496 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,868 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 223330004060
- Zillow Home ID: 1663097
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17413 Inland Loop
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55044 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 68.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% greater than in Lakeville, and 252.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 55044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lakeville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55044 home values.
- 17397 Inland Loop Lakeville, MN$214K421,190
- 17410 Ionia Path Lakeville, MN$267K531,416
- 17389 Inland Loop Lakeville, MN$210K321,416
- 17394 Ionia Path Lakeville, MN$253K331,983
- 17418 Inland Loop Lakeville, MN$226K42.51,189
- 17416 Inland Loop Lakeville, MN$214K421,122
- 17386 Ionia Path Lakeville, MN$254K42.52,068
- 17381 Inland Loop Lakeville, MN$213K32.51,237
- 17422 Inland Loop Lakeville, MN$216K321,471
- 17410 Inland Loop Lakeville, MN$256K421,416
- 17402 Inland Loop Lakeville, MN$266K42.51,278
- 17414 Inland Loop Lakeville, MN$240K42.51,308
- 17378 Ionia Path Lakeville, MN$243K32.51,332
- 17392 Inland Loop Lakeville, MN$290K531,254
- 17373 Inland Loop Lakeville, MN$249K431,418
- 17380 Inland Loop Lakeville, MN$177K421,122
- 17370 Ionia Path Lakeville, MN$217K421,189
- 17520 Ionia Path Lakeville, MN$294K63.52,128
- 17555 Illinois Ct Lakeville, MN$231K421,903
- 17341 Idlewood Ct Lakeville, MN$209K321,274
Nearby Schools in Lakeville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!