1742 23rd Ave, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,031 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $391,000
- Price/sqft: $272
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 240 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 320 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bamboo floors throughout, central vacuum system, heated bathroom floors
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3325049030
- Zillow Home ID: 48862003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1742 23rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% greater than in Seattle, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central home values.
- 1750 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$471K331,310
- 1740 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$454K331,440
- 1752 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$474K331,310
- 1732 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$403K331,220
- 1730 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$463K331,102
- 1748 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$446K33.251,410
- 1746 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$449K331,810
- 1728 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$424K33.51,220
- 1754 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$481K331,390
- 1744 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$444K33.251,410
- 1738 23rd Ave Seattle, WA--33.251,550
- 1756 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$498K33.51,450
- 1736 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$489K33.251,439
- 1734 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$493K33.51,310
- 1812 23rd Ave UNIT C Seattle, WA$330K221,050
- 1812 23rd Ave UNIT B Seattle, WA$343K221,050
- 1819 23rd Ave STE 101 Seattle, WA$426K11900
- 1819 23rd Ave APT 321 Seattle, WA--221,004
- 1810 23rd Ave UNIT A Seattle, WA$609K32.51,755
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.