17421 SE Foster Rd, Gresham, OR 970803 beds, 2 baths, 2,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3.86 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- 514 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 13153101
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 264 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,404 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1934
- Parcel #: R340641
- Zillow Home ID: 54006108
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17421 Se Foster Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97080 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.4% higher than in Gresham, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97080 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gresham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97080 home values.
- 17345 SE Foster Rd Gresham, OR$337K221,808
- 16933 SE Foster Rd Gresham, OR$520K853,830
- 17601 SE Foster Rd Gresham, OR$290K31.51,952
- 17241 SE Foster Rd Gresham, OR$293K21922
- 16917 SE Foster Rd Gresham, OR$224K311,210
- 16919 SE Foster Rd Gresham, OR$294K31942
- 16925 SE Foster Rd Gresham, OR$221K311,292
- 16927 SE Foster Rd Gresham, OR$261K221,623
- 8140 SE 172nd Ave Gresham, OR$479K534,400
- 17745 SE Richey Rd Gresham, OR$403K744,302
- SE Dahlquist Rd Gresham, OR$166K311,577
- 17120 SE Foster Rd Gresham, OR$256K211,000
- 7811 SE 172nd Ave Gresham, OR$290K211,112
- 7909 SE 172nd Ave Gresham, OR$151K311,064
- 16929 SE Foster Rd Gresham, OR$318K322,541
- 8250 SE 172nd Ave Gresham, OR$365K32.51,562
- 8115 SE 172nd Ave Gresham, OR$182K321,152
- 17638 SE Foster Rd Gresham, OR$304K321,356
- 16985 SE Foster Rd Gresham, OR$288K322,694
- 17801 SE Richey Rd Gresham, OR$262K31.51,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292