17424 Old Pond Rd, Edmond, OK 730125 beds, 4 baths, 4,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.18 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $366,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 932 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 4,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 202091150
- Zillow Home ID: 59776478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17424 Old Pond Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% less than in Oklahoma City, and 24% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 17425 Barrington Hills Ln Edmond, OK$356K443,275
- 17412 Old Pond Rd Edmond, OK$393K43.253,588
- 17413 Barrington Hills Ln Edmond, OK$323K442,819
- 17500 Old Pond Rd Edmond, OK$365K43.53,331
- 17401 Old Pond Rd Edmond, OK$616K545,313
- 17525 Clifford Farms Rd Edmond, OK$526K53.54,086
- 17401 Barrington Hills Ln Edmond, OK$423K43.53,732
- 17400 Barrington Hills Ln Edmond, OK$380K53.53,358
- 17601 Old Pond Rd Edmond, OK$622K54.256,070
- 17312 Old Pond Rd Edmond, OK$225K53--
- 17400 Old Pond Rd Edmond, OK$538K444,485
- 17524 Old Pond Rd Edmond, OK$384K433,312
- 17412 Barrington Hills Ln Edmond, OK$374K43.53,485
- 17525 Old Pond Rd Edmond, OK$476K42.753,889
- 17600 Clifford Farms Rd Edmond, OK$416K443,588
- 17313 Barrington Hills Ln Edmond, OK$372K43.53,124
- 2600 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$353K443,323
- 17701 Clifford Farms Rd Edmond, OK$440K433,775
- 17704 Morning Sky Ln Edmond, OK$144K322,045
- 3420 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$115K321,606
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.