- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17425 Ivy Ave, Fontana, CA 923353 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $128,500
- Price/sqft: $117
- Parking: Garage, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0192102220000
- Zillow Home ID: 17280146
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17425 Ivy Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92335 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% greater than in Fontana, and 62.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92335 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fontana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92335 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,068 sqft, 8,712 sqft lot, built in 1951
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 17435 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$239K321,401
- 17417 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$202K31990
- 17426 Upland Ave Fontana, CA$235K321,548
- 17445 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$262K421,694
- 17445 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$320K421,694
- 17409 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$208K31.51,071
- 17436 Upland Ave Fontana, CA$265K321,548
- 17418 Upland Ave Fontana, CA$253K321,548
- 17446 Upland Ave Fontana, CA$268K321,575
- 17426 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$188K311,071
- 17418 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$239K321,427
- 17436 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$250K311,665
- 17455 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$212K311,032
- 17397 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$207K311,071
- 17410 Upland Ave Fontana, CA$252K321,575
- 17446 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$211K311,032
- 17456 Upland Ave Fontana, CA$294K421,767
- 17410 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$255K421,806
- 17456 Ivy Ave Fontana, CA$237K311,568
- 17398 Upland Ave Fontana, CA$212K321,238
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!