1743 Mill Creek Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322113 beds, 2 baths, 1,225 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $122,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 440 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Two car detatched garage.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,225 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 203
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 1213820000
- Zillow Home ID: 44524765
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1743 Mill Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arlingwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% greater than in Jacksonville, and 218.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arlingwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlingwood home values.
- 1733 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$106K321,411
- 1759 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$117K321,528
- 1721 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$119K321,410
- 1771 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$119K321,484
- 8733 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$103K321,440
- 1711 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$118K421,710
- 1807 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$151K321,900
- 8740 Haverhill St Jacksonville, FL$132K321,929
- 8736 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$115K321,624
- 8721 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$99K321,398
- 8724 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$89K321,436
- 1647 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$129K422,088
- 1827 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$127K331,823
- 8728 Haverhill St Jacksonville, FL$130K321,876
- 8711 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$99K321,548
- 8739 Haverhill St Jacksonville, FL$143K321,845
- 1644 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$134K32.51,890
- 8714 Sanlando Ave Jacksonville, FL$91K321,212
- 1839 Mill Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL$128K321,884
- 8729 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL$118K321,690
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.