1743 N Cambridge Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53202
Sold on 1/13/12: $1,675,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Apartment:600 sq ft
- Lot:0.27 acres
- Year Built:1929
- Last Sold:Jan 2012 for $1,675,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow786
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #0035500480007
- Room Count96
- # Stories4.0
- Unit Count40
- Zillow Home ID40464428
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$919/mo||$662 – $1.3K/mo||+$25||$1.53||03/03/2014|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Lower East Side home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Milwaukee as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower East Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.3% less than in Milwaukee, and 91.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower East Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower East Side home values.
Neighborhood for 1743 N Cambridge Avenue
- 1751 N Cambridge Ave Milwaukee, WI$540K95.55,050
- 1755 N Cambridge Ave Milwaukee, WI$886K--1.012,660
- 1733 N Cambridge Ave Milwaukee, WI--11.0686
- 1763 N Cambridge Ave Milwaukee, WI$423K104.06,260
- 1733 N Cambridge Ave APT 311 Milwaukee, WI--Studio1.0--
- 1767 N Cambridge Ave Milwaukee, WI$557K101.06,090
- 1742 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$167K21.01,664
- 1740 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$175K11.01,539
- 1746 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$195K63.02,320
- 1800 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$157K11.01,004
- 1734 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$271K63.02,684
- 1750 N Warren Ave # 1756 Milwaukee, WI$718K2312.010,066
- 1806 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$203K22.01,236
Nearby Schools in Milwaukee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005