1744 Gracechurch St, Wake Forest, NC 275873 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,292 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Security system, surround sound wired bonus room, speakers wired for Mstr Bed Rm, Dining Rm, Living Rm. and screen porch.
Family room with gas log fireplace & built-in bookcases. Large master includes tray ceiling, built in speakers, large bath with double vanity, garden tub and separate shower.
Beautiful screened porch overlooks fenced in back yard.
Buyers agents welcome!
Great family neighborhood, close to everything
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $242,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 459 sqft
- Security System
- gas stove and fireplace
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,292 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 183004934307000
- Zillow Home ID: 65340848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1744 Gracechurch Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27587, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% greater than in Wake Forest, and 29.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27587 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wake Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27587 home values.
- 1740 Gracechurch St Wake Forest, NC$232K321,997
- 1748 Gracechurch St Wake Forest, NC$244K332,288
- 1736 Gracechurch St Wake Forest, NC$235K--2.52,086
- 223 Selsey Dr Wake Forest, NC$232K--2.52,279
- 1754 Rowsby Ct Wake Forest, NC$211K--2.52,840
- 1758 Rowsby Ct Wake Forest, NC$164K32.51
- 1745 Gracechurch St Wake Forest, NC$229K332,073
- 1732 Gracechurch St Wake Forest, NC$274K532,801
- 325 Stone Monument Dr Wake Forest, NC$275K--3.52,758
- 1762 Rowsby Ct Wake Forest, NC$232K432,848
- 1741 Gracechurch St Wake Forest, NC$242K--22,020
- 1737 Gracechurch St Wake Forest, NC$248K--2.52,388
- 1763 Rowsby Ct Wake Forest, NC$159K32.51,418
- 1733 Gracechurch St Wake Forest, NC$239K--2.52,292
- 1728 Gracechurch St Wake Forest, NC$231K42.52,080
- 321 Stone Monument Dr Wake Forest, NC$241K--2.52,196
- 1759 Rowsby Ct Wake Forest, NC$195K--2.52,113
- 405 Stone Monument Dr Wake Forest, NC$228K42.52,124
- 211 Selsey Dr Wake Forest, NC$218K--2.52,804
- 222 Selsey Dr Wake Forest, NC$240K--32,433
Nearby Schools in Wake Forest
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292