1744 Illinois St, Vallejo, CA 945903 beds, 3 baths, 2,301 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Master suite remodeled in 2009. Bathroom includes subway tile and marble vanity. Walk-in closet complete with built-in shelves. Master bedroom is 12'x15'.
Front bedroom is 12'x13' and has two closets. Back bedroom is 11'x12' with wainscoting.
House also has a formal dining room and living room with brick fireplace. House includes central heating and A/C, but the trees keep the house cool during the summer.
Back yard is landscaped, includes sprinklers and perfect for entertaining. A gardener is included. Includes a natural gas hook up for an outdoor grill.
Beautiful Tree lined street in a great neighborhood.
0.2 miles to St. Basil's School
0.3 miles to Highland Elementary School
0.5 miles to Vallejo Middle and Vallejo High Schools
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2003 for $412,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 481 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Wood stove, Laundry area - indoors
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,301 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0057023220
- Zillow Home ID: 15658306
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1744 Illinois Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94590 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 63.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% greater than in Vallejo, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 1750 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$263K321,506
- 1738 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$266K311,390
- 1800 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$209K311,159
- 1732 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$275K311,385
- 1233 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$264K321,634
- 1229 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$267K211,360
- 1237 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$209K211,279
- 1241 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$266K621,991
- 1225 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$184K211,075
- 1808 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$234K311,370
- 1745 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$235K321,745
- 1726 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$248K321,688
- 1739 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$234K311,539
- 1801 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$223K311,536
- 1245 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$274K322,250
- 1733 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$283K311,299
- 1221 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$193K311,569
- 1814 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$221K311,750
- 1809 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$265K311,511
- 1727 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$239K321,491
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292