1744 Montecito Rd, Ramona, CA 92065
Sold on 4/19/12: $360,000
- Lot:19.62 acres
- Last Sold:Apr 2012 for $360,000
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #Unknown
- Zillow Home ID16750714
- Parcel #2811500300
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,315/mo||$934 – $2.1K/mo||-$63||$1.54||03/10/2014|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 92065 home values will rise 6.4% next year, compared to a 6.5% rise for Ramona as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Ramona, and 28.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92065 home values.
Neighborhood for 1744 Montecito Road
- 1832 Montecito Rd Ramona, CA$303K22.01,440
- 1755 Montecito Rd Ramona, CA$247K21.01,017
- 1791 Montecito Rd Ramona, CA$254K32.0704
- 1735 Montecito Rd Ramona, CA$261K31.01,008
- 1811 Montecito Rd Ramona, CA$320K42.01,396
- 1915 Robertson St Ramona, CA$445K64.01,840
- 1853 La Brea St Ramona, CA$368K32.01,764
- Montecito Rd Ramona, CA--------
- 1707 La Brea St APT 8D Ramona, CA$238K22.0930
- 1707 La Brea St APT 1L Ramona, CA$233K22.0930
Nearby Schools in Ramona
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005