- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 50 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,422 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: CV15053333
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommunityFeatures \ Rural, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, Heating \ Central Furnace, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, Roofing \ Tile, Pool \ None, Spa \ None, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, SaleType \ Standard, Fireplace \ Family Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, View \ Mountain, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Stories \ One Level, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Sewer \ Septic Tank, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Down, Laundry \ In Garage, InteriorFeatures \ Ceramic Counters, InteriorFeatures \ Tile Counters, Rooms \ Family Room, Patio \ Covered, Fencing \ Chain Link, Utilities \ Natural Gas, LastChangeType \ New Listing, LotFeatures \ Desert Back, LotFeatures \ Desert Front, Appliances \ Gas Stove, Rooms \ Jack & Jill, Appliances \ Built In Range, SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,207 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 0397097070000
- Zillow Home ID: 17431976
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $210-315K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92345 home values will increase 14.8% next year, compared to a 14.6% rise for Hesperia as a whole. Among 92345 homes, this home is 67.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92345, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% lower than in Hesperia, and 71.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92345 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hesperia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92345 home values.
|17435 La Junta St Hesperia, CA||$370K||5||4.5||3,254|
|17455 La Junta St Hesperia, CA||$346K||3||2.5||2,927|
|17425 La Junta St Hesperia, CA||$304K||3||2||2,611|
|17440 La Junta St Hesperia, CA||$271K||3||2||2,236|
|17475 La Junta St Hesperia, CA||$215K||3||2||1,767|
|17450 La Junta St Hesperia, CA||$370K||5||3||3,428|
|17430 La Junta St Hesperia, CA||$228K||3||2||1,865|
|17420 La Junta St Hesperia, CA||$207K||--||--||1,620|
|7035 Kenyon Ave Hesperia, CA||$242K||3||2||1,968|
|6935 Kenyon Ave Hesperia, CA||$270K||4||2||2,201|
|7060 Lyons Ave Hesperia, CA||$177K||3||2||1,288|
|7010 Rio Vista Dr Hesperia, CA||$370K||4||2.5||2,818|
|7055 Lyons Ave Hesperia, CA||$274K||3||2.5||2,309|
|6970 Kenyon Ave Hesperia, CA||$209K||2||2||1,640|
|7022 Rio Vista Dr Hesperia, CA||$328K||4||2.5||2,988|
|Rio Vista Dr Hesperia, CA||$328K||--||--||--|
|7055 Kenyon Ave Hesperia, CA||$280K||4||3||2,609|
|7034 Rio Vista Dr Hesperia, CA||$331K||4||2.5||2,988|
|7067 Lyons Ave Hesperia, CA||$161K||2||2||1,201|
|6930 Kenyon Ave Hesperia, CA||$221K||4||2||1,744|
Nearby Schools in Hesperia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!