- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 85 days on Zillow
- Views: 314 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $193
- MLS #: 223112
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Construction\Foundation \ Wood Frame, Finish \ Wood, Utilities \ Water-City, Other Rooms \ Utility Room-Inside, Zoning \ Single Family Residence, Utilities \ Sewage-Septic, Dining Area \ Lvg\Dng\Ktchn Combo, Other Rooms \ Utility Room-Outside, Utilities \ Sewage-City Available, Lot Description \ Some Trees, Boat Facilities \ Covered, Style \ Cottage, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Lot Description \ Level, Other Rooms \ Office\Study, Boat Facilities \ Water Depth (4 ft+), Floors\Walls \ Sheetrock\Drywall, Construction\Foundation \ Piers, Roof \ Dimensional, Lot Description \ Bulkhead, Lot Description \ Pier, Lot Description \ Boat Lift, Misc Search \ Cottage
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,630 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2108724110
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $140-201K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will rise 1.8% next year. Among 36580 homes, this home is 138.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 121.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36580, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% greater than in Summerdale, and 58.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36580 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summerdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (24)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 14765 Dairy Rd E|
Nearby Schools in Summerdale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!