1745 Crisler Way, Los Angeles, CA 90069
Sold on 3/22/13: $1,200,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,540 sq ft
- Lot:6,500 sqft
- Year Built:1981
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $1,200,000
- Heating Type:Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringTile, Other
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven
- Room TypesLaundry room
- Last Remodel Year1981
- Lot Depth92
- Lot Width71
- Parcel #5558030023
- Covered Parking Spaces4
- Days on Zillow354
- Exterior MaterialOther, Stucco
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count3
- School DistrictLos Angeles Unified
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count0
- Zillow Home ID20798475
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,343,230||$1.18M – $1.52M||-$14,583||$872||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,950/mo||$2.0K – $5.4K/mo||+$94||$2.56||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Hollywood Hills home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Hollywood Hills homes, this home is valued 3.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 28.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
Neighborhood for 1745 Crisler Way
- 1741 Crisler Way Los Angeles, CA--------
- Los Angeles, CA--------
- 1755 Crisler Way Los Angeles, CA$1.96M32.02,950
- 8655 Hillside Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.45M33.02,202
- 1735 Crisler Way Los Angeles, CA$1.53M22.52,220
- 0 Hillside Ave Hollywood Hills, CA$1.38M44.03,400
- 1744 Crisler Way Los Angeles, CA$2.57M34.04,173
- 1746 Crisler Way Los Angeles, CA$1.66M32.02,072
- 1729 Crisler Way Los Angeles, CA$1.66M2--2,320
- 1734 Crisler Way Los Angeles, CA$1.97M54.52,846
- 1734 Crisler Way West Hollywood, CA$2.19M54.52,846
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005