- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1745 Jackson Ave, Memphis, TN 381073 beds, 1 bath, 1,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $24,000
- Price/sqft: $17
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 036046 00004
- Zillow Home ID: 42149984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1745 Jackson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.3% lower than in Memphis, and 5.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 1743 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$98K211,175
- 1749 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$118K211,526
- 1735 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$109K321,739
- 1755 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$154K222,497
- 1746 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$125K311,241
- N Auburndale St Memphis, TN$136K321,876
- Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$140K311,902
- 1750 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$142K321,438
- 1740 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$128K211,200
- 1759 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$90K221,412
- 1756 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$113K211,161
- 1732 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$181K412,400
- 1760 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$112K311,060
- 1769 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$130K31.51,697
- 1750 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$127K211,411
- 1754 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$140K311,902
- 1728 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$156K422,378
- 1745 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$136K211,960
- 1766 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$109K311,324
- 1760 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$131K311,480
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.