1745 W 102nd St, Chicago, IL 60643
Sold on 10/1/12: $250,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,500 sq ft
- Lot:7,312 sqft
- Year Built:1919
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $250,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- School District299
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID4127192
- Parcel #25074160050000
- Days on Zillow448
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$218,172||$196K – $249K||-$11,338||$145||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,628/mo||$1.2K – $2.1K/mo||+$22||$1.09||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 60643 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Chicago as a whole. Among 60643 homes, this home is valued 67.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60643 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% less than in Chicago, and 199.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60643 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60643 home values.
Neighborhood for 1745 W 102nd Street
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Barnard Elementary Comp Math & Science ... (assigned) PK-8 0.5 mi
- Morgan Park High (assigned) 7-12 1.0 mi
- St. Barnabas School PK-8 0.2 mi
- Sutherland Elementary K-8 0.7 mi
- Julian High 9-12 0.7 mi
- United Educational Cultural Academy PK-8 0.8 mi
- Vanderpoel Elementary Magnet School K-8 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005