- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17450 La Cuesta Ln, Encino, CA 913166 beds, 7 baths, 6,101 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 1996 for $1,451,818
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,101 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 221
- Parcel #: 2290023032
- Zillow Home ID: 19994099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17450 La Cuesta Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Encino, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Encino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
- 17449 Sumiya Dr Encino, CA$1.53M543,721
- 17455 La Cuesta Ln Encino, CA$3.12M676,536
- 17457 Sumiya Dr Encino, CA$1.94M465,669
- 17407 Sumiya Dr Encino, CA$1.59M543,538
- 17431 Sumiya Dr Encino, CA$1.54M433,052
- 17419 Sumiya Dr Encino, CA$1.3M432,669
- 4540 Encino Ave Encino, CA$3.21M66.57,324
- 17454 Sumiya Dr Encino, CA$1.49M43.53,940
- 4550 Encino Ave Encino, CA$3.29M666,661
- 4620 Encino Ave Encino, CA$1.48M553,834
- 17446 Sumiya Dr Encino, CA$1.55M544,087
- 4534 Encino Ave Encino, CA--------
- 4600 Encino Ave Encino, CA$2.59M565,291
- 17462 Sumiya Dr Encino, CA$2.05M355,799
- 17438 Sumiya Dr Encino, CA$1.7M453,754
- 17401 Sumiya Dr Encino, CA$1.5M333,409
- 4500 Charmion Ln Encino, CA$1.26M443,056
- 4510 Encino Ave Encino, CA$2.24M875,092
- 17404 Sumiya Dr Encino, CA$1.31M543,065
- 17410 Sumiya Dr Encino, CA$1.28M542,873
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.