17456 Overhill DrAPT F, Fort Myers, FL 33908
Sold on 4/10/13: $70,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,093 sq ft
- Lot:5,689 sqft
- Year Built:1984
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $70,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality5.0
- Days on Zillow254
- Last Remodel Year1984
- Parcel #124624090000700F0
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID45433587
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$75,531||$67K – $85K||-$629||$69||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,032/mo||$929 – $1.5K/mo||-$35||$0.94||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 33908 home values will rise 5.4% next year, compared to a 6.1% increase for Fort Myers as a whole. Among 33908 homes, this home is valued 62.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 44.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33908 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.9% less than in Fort Myers, and 78.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33908 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33908 home values.
Neighborhood for 17456 Overhill Drive APT F
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Rayma C. Page Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.8 mi
- San Carlos Park Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.8 mi
- South Fort Myers High (assigned) 9-12 3.3 mi
- Lexington Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.4 mi
- Three Oaks Middle (assigned) 6-8 4.1 mi
- Cypress Lake High (assigned) 9-12 4.3 mi
- Cypress Lake Middle (assigned) 6-8 4.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005