1746 89th Pl NE, Clyde Hill, WA 980044 beds, 4 baths, 4,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $3,150,000
- Price/sqft: $724
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1220 sqft
- Partial basement, 1560 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,350 sqft
- Parcel #: 1652000050
- Zillow Home ID: 48748318
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1746 89th Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98004 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.9% lower than in Clyde Hill, and 49.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 98004 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clyde Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98004 home values.
- 1736 89th Pl NE Clyde Hill, WA$2.18M43.53,330
- 8875 NE 19th St Clyde Hill, WA$1.69M332,490
- 1815 90th Pl NE Clyde Hill, WA$2.49M43.55,050
- 1845 90th Pl NE Clyde Hill, WA$2.14M42.252,730
- 8818 NE 19th St Clyde Hill, WA$1.5M433,320
- 1728 89th Pl NE Clyde Hill, WA$2.31M33.254,050
- 1717 90th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$2.31M32.53,160
- 1701 90th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$2.31M5--5
- 1615 90th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.5M433,140
- 1735 90th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.63M31.752,620
- 8911 NE 19th St Clyde Hill, WA$1.81M433,280
- 1745 89th Pl NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.91M33.53,930
- 1601 90th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$2.02M63.254,140
- 1735 89th Pl NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.47M322,070
- 1816 90th Pl NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.6M433,860
- 8900 NE 16th St Clyde Hill, WA$2.21M53.255,690
- 8813 NE 19th St Clyde Hill, WA$1.66M42.52,730
- 1725 89th Pl NE Clyde Hill, WA$2.17M534,120
- 1822 90th Pl NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.29M42.52,230
- 8814 NE 19th St Clyde Hill, WA$1.78M52.53,750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.