- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- 266 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 1991 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- MLS #: 201416091
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 252 sqft
- Abv Grnd SQFT Description \ Estimated, Age Description \ Estimated, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Schenectady, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Schenectady, Class \ TWO FAMILY, County \ Schenectady, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, Family Room \ Neither Unit, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Detached, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Water, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, Off Street Parking \ Yes, PROPERTY DESCRIPTION \ Up-and-Down, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, SA1Agent State \ NY, SA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, SA1Agent Type \ 8, Sale/Rent \ For Sale, School District Code \ Schenectady, SEPARATE UTILITIES \ Electric, SEPARATE UTILITIES \ Gas, SEPARATE UTILITIES \ Heat, SEPARATE UTILITIES \ Water Heater, SEWER \ Public, SO1Office State \ NY, SO1Office Type \ 1, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Pend (Under Cntr), Status Category \ Pending, Sub Area \ Schenectady City - North, Swis Code \ 421500, Type \ 2 Family, UNIT #1 DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, UNIT #1 OCCUPIED \ Leased, UNIT #2 DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, UNIT #2 OCCUPIED \ Leased, Unit1 Rent Description \ Actual, Unit2 Rent Description \ Actual, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,304 sqft
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 42150003904400030130000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32462186
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $63-108K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12308 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Schenectady as a whole. Among 12308 homes, this home is 26.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12308, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7% lower than in Schenectady, and 220.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 12308 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Schenectady.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12308 home values.
Nearby Schools in Schenectady
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!