- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1748 23rd Ave, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 3.25 baths, 1,410 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 250 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $464,000
- Price/sqft: $329
- Finished basement, 250 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,410 sqft
- Parcel #: 3325049069
- Zillow Home ID: 67685133
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1748 23rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.3% lower than in Seattle, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central home values.
- 1746 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$473K331,810
- 1754 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$492K331,390
- 1744 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$483K33.251,410
- 1756 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$522K33.51,450
- 1738 23rd Ave Seattle, WA--33.251,550
- 1736 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$463K33.251,439
- 1742 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$497K33.51,440
- 1750 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$478K331,310
- 1740 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$477K331,440
- 1734 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$468K33.51,310
- 1752 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$482K331,310
- 1732 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$443K331,220
- 1730 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$469K331,102
- 1728 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$449K33.51,220
- 1735 24th Ave Seattle, WA$749K522,170
- 1733 24th Ave Seattle, WA$496K321,800
- 2316 E Howell St Seattle, WA$412K22.51,060
- 1725 24th Ave APT 203 Seattle, WA$162K11510
- 1725 24th Ave Seattle, WA$173K11480
- 1725 24th Ave APT 101 Seattle, WA$155K11480
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292