1748 El Camino Rd APT 2, Jacksonville, FL 322162 beds, 2 baths, 992 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Carpet needs replacing and some painting needs to be done but the price can be adjusted for those costs.
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $25
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Tennis Court
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 992 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 1371535332
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 44536540
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1748 El Camino Road APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32216, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 157.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32216 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32216 home values.
- 1738 El Prado Rd APT 7 Jacksonville, FL$69K321,180
- 1738 El Prado Rd APT 1 Jacksonville, FL$71K321,180
- 1735 El Camino Rd APT 6 Jacksonville, FL$73K321,180
- 1757 El Camino Rd APT 8 Jacksonville, FL$71K321,180
- 1738 El Prado Rd APT 2 Jacksonville, FL$59K321,180
- 1738 El Prado Rd APT 6 Jacksonville, FL$60K321,180
- 1735 El Camino Rd APT 5 Jacksonville, FL$73K321,180
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292