A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 1,325 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $100,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Country, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Completed
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:2797 B:28A
- Zillow Home ID: 57258754
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $125-185K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06606 home values will decrease 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.5% decrease for Bridgeport as a whole. Among 06606 homes, this home is valued 2.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% less than in Bridgeport, and 153.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06606 home values.
|1764 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$158K||2||2||960|
|1732 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$278K||5||3||2,800|
|1720 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$170K||3||1||1,287|
|1694 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$177K||3||1||1,650|
|1692 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$238K||6||3||2,100|
|Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$132K||--||--||--|
|1682 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$132K||2||1.5||1,232|
|1790 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$146K||3||1||1,092|
|1680 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$128K||3||1.5||1,232|
|121 Oman Pl Bridgeport, CT||$156K||3||1||1,048|
|116 Oman Pl Bridgeport, CT||$144K||3||2||960|
|107 Oman Pl Bridgeport, CT||$158K||4||2||1,029|
|10 Rainbow Rd Bridgeport, CT||$188K||3||1.5||768|
|95 Oman Pl Bridgeport, CT||$153K||3||1.5||1,000|
|1806 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$146K||3||1||1,078|
|24 Rainbow Rd Bridgeport, CT||$156K||4||1||1,152|
|40 Rainbow Rd Bridgeport, CT||$168K||3||1||1,472|
|1663 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$99K||2||1||912|
|1820 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$144K||3||1||1,052|
|1672 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$126K||3||1.5||1,232|
Nearby Schools in Bridgeport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.