1748 S 3rd St, Milwaukee, WI 532042 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,774 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $118,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Cable-ready, Pets Allowed
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0046217210003
- Zillow Home ID: 40482199
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1748 S 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53204, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% greater than in Milwaukee, and 257.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53204 home values.
- 1746 S 3rd St Milwaukee, WI$52K211,120
- 1742 S 3rd St Milwaukee, WI$48K21924
- 1738 S 3rd St Milwaukee, WI$41K21810
- 1732 S 3rd St Milwaukee, WI$43K21808
- 220 W Maple St Milwaukee, WI$80K221,426
- 1728 S 3rd St Milwaukee, WI$40K11885
- 215 W Maple St APT 510 Milwaukee, WI$67K------
- 215 W Maple St APT 609 Milwaukee, WI$145K11--
- 215 W Maple St APT 102 Milwaukee, WI$171K111,050
- 215 W Maple St # 0 Milwaukee, WI$128K11--
- 1726 S 3rd St Milwaukee, WI$37K21.5968
- 1825 S 3rd St Milwaukee, WI$136K331,659
- 1825 S 3rd St Milwaukee, WI$147K32.51,659
- 1722 S 3rd St Milwaukee, WI$86K522,020
- 1747 S 3rd St Milwaukee, WI$42K521,737
- 214 W Maple St Milwaukee, WI$84K311,099
- 1801 S 3rd St Milwaukee, WI$123K----1,540
- 215 W Maple St # 303 Milwaukee, WI$156K11--
- 215 W Maple St APT 13 Milwaukee, WI$102K11621
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!