1749 Highview Ave, Akron, OH 443013 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,860 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $73,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 648 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 6702703
- Zillow Home ID: 35417097
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1749 Highview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Firestone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% less than in Akron, and 107.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- 1745 Highview Ave Akron, OH$69K311,008
- 1753 Highview Ave Akron, OH$113K421,631
- 1741 Highview Ave Akron, OH$68K311,008
- 1735 Highview Ave Akron, OH--311,008
- 1726 Coventry St Akron, OH$57K211,008
- 1722 Coventry St Akron, OH$57K211,008
- 1732 Coventry St Akron, OH$111K411,824
- Highview Ave Akron, OH--421,631
- 1718 Coventry St Akron, OH$67K311,008
- 1763-1765 Highview Ave Akron, OH$64K421,904
- 1731 Highview Ave Akron, OH$70K311,000
- 1714 Coventry St Akron, OH$53K311,008
- 1748 Highview Ave Akron, OH$58K311,008
- 1754 Highview Ave Akron, OH$80K311,056
- 1744 Highview Ave Akron, OH$55K311,008
- 1744-1746 Coventry St Akron, OH$98K421,904
- 1773 Highview Ave Akron, OH$91K321,430
- 1727 Highview Ave Akron, OH$69K311,008
- 1740 Highview Ave Akron, OH$83K311,346
- 1710 Coventry St Akron, OH$62K311,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.