1749 Mohawk Dr, Akron, OH 443063 beds, 2 baths, 976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $16,001
- Price/sqft: $16
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 976 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 6836209
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35473230
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1749 Mohawk Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ellet, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.9% lower than in Akron, and 75.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ellet home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ellet home values.
- 1763 Mohawk Dr Akron, OH$72K311,176
- 1745 Mohawk Dr Akron, OH$51K21783
- 1092 Derbydale Rd Akron, OH$76K21816
- 1777 Mohawk Dr Akron, OH$105K311,428
- Derbydale Rd Akron, OH$88K311,274
- 1106-1108 Derbydale Rd Akron, OH$86K421,440
- 1733-1735 Mohawk Dr Akron, OH$147K442,872
- 1756 Mohawk Dr Akron, OH$69K211,000
- 1785 Mohawk Dr Akron, OH$86K311,224
- 1073 Derbydale Rd Akron, OH$76K421,200
- 1112-1114 Derbydale Rd Akron, OH$93K421,440
- 1111 Derbydale Rd Akron, OH$78K311,134
- 1774 Mohawk Dr Akron, OH$99K411,472
- 1723 Mohawk Dr Akron, OH$90K411,128
- 1062-1064 Derbydale Rd Akron, OH$125K422,080
- 1067 Derbydale Rd Akron, OH$68K21.5850
- 1778 Mohawk Dr Akron, OH$75K31.51,167
- 1063 Derbydale Rd Akron, OH$68K311,130
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!