- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17493 Montero Rd, San Diego, CA 921284 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,518 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $645,000
- Price/sqft: $256
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,518 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 2737204300
- Zillow Home ID: 16741399
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17493 Montero Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rancho Bernardo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% lower than in San Diego, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho Bernardo home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho Bernardo home values.
- 17481 Montero Rd San Diego, CA$753K532,372
- 17515 Montero Rd San Diego, CA$691K532,372
- 12720 Gibraltar Dr San Diego, CA$704K321,914
- 12732 Gibraltar Dr San Diego, CA$725K322,229
- 17469 Montero Rd San Diego, CA$756K432,444
- 17529 Montero Rd San Diego, CA$753K42.52,518
- 12708 Gibraltar Dr San Diego, CA$757K321,882
- 17494 Montero Rd San Diego, CA$654K321,914
- 17510 Montero Rd San Diego, CA$649K322,288
- 12744 Gibraltar Dr San Diego, CA$756K532,401
- 17484 Montero Rd San Diego, CA$674K321,979
- 12702 Gibraltar Dr San Diego, CA$719K42.52,238
- 17457 Montero Rd San Diego, CA$765K532,372
- 17520 Montero Rd San Diego, CA$621K321,914
- 17543 Montero Rd San Diego, CA$704K532,372
- 17474 Montero Rd San Diego, CA$668K321,862
- 17410 Plaza Sonrisada San Diego, CA$560K221,659
- 17411 Plaza De La Rosa San Diego, CA$577K221,680
- 12756 Gibraltar Dr San Diego, CA$696K421,946
- 17530 Montero Rd San Diego, CA$603K421,849
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!