This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $255-352K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $54.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Saint Petersburg is $53,957.
Estimated value increase: $4.9K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Saint Petersburg is $9,310.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,342 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- All time views: 10,161
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $285,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 600 sqft
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Range
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Irrigation System
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: 2 Car Garage
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Utilities: Cable Connected
- Utilities: Electric
- Utilities: Street Lights
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- HOA Common Assn: None
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- Location: In City Limits
- Pool: None
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Last Status: Active
- Contract Status: Financing
- Contract Status: Inspections
- Mature Landscaping
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Property Description: One Story
- Utilities: City Water
- Appliances Included: Microwave Hood
- Utilities: HS Internet Avail
- Outdoor Lights
- Last Change Type: Active with Contract
- Status: Active with Contract
- Listing Type: Exclusive Agency
- Additional Rooms: Rental Apartment
- Utilities: Sprinkler Well
- Rental Apartment
- Office Primary Board ID: Tampa
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Location: Historic District
- Location: Street Brick
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,472 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 128 ft
- Lot width: 50 ft
- Parcel #: 073117027540030150
- Zillow Home ID: 81396614
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Historic Old Northeast
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Historic Old Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.6% lower than in Saint Petersburg, and 24.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Historic Old Northeast home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Nearby Schools in Saint Petersburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.