A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Dual, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:085.0 B:0168 L:0053.0
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 102673421
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01702 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Framingham as a whole. Among 01702 homes, this home is valued 61.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01702, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.3% higher than in Framingham, and 47.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01702 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Framingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01702 home values.
|180 Bishop St Framingham, MA||$277K||3||2||1,424|
|181 Bishop St Framingham, MA||$423K||4||2.5||2,164|
|185 Bishop St Framingham, MA||$404K||4||2.5||2,000|
|185 Bishop St Framingham, MA||$420K||4||3||2,204|
|171 Bishop St Framingham, MA||$412K||4||2.5||2,260|
|167 Bishop St Framingham, MA||$409K||4||2.5||2,240|
|172 Bishop St Framingham, MA||$309K||4||2||1,776|
|163 Bishop St Framingham, MA||$410K||4||2.5||2,260|
|194 Bishop St Framingham, MA||$274K||3||1||1,519|
|160 Bishop St UNIT B Framingham, MA||$152K||2||1||808|
|160 Bishop St UNIT A Framingham, MA||$152K||2||1.5||808|
|159 Bishop St Framingham, MA||$401K||4||2.5||2,260|
|200 Bishop St Framingham, MA||$266K||3||1||1,486|
|103 Arthur St Framingham, MA||$335K||4||2.5||2,022|
|146 Bishop St Framingham, MA||$300K||4||2||1,728|
|146 Bishop St # A Framingham, MA||$214K||2||1||864|
|109 Mansfield St Framingham, MA||$312K||4||2||1,920|
|167 Arthur St Framingham, MA||$402K||3||2.5||2,046|
|95 Arthur St Framingham, MA||$308K||3||2.5||1,840|
|104 Mansfield St UNIT 104 Framingham, MA||$353K||3||2.75||2,102|
Nearby Schools in Framingham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!